We are looking for a person to join immediately who is passionate about technical leadership and would like to manage multiple responsibilities in the software engineering area. This role includes high ownership and accountability of the tasks and would be a cross-functional role where the individual might work in collaborations and acquire technical talent as well.
ExMyB’s vision is to create a strong ecosystem of networks and emerge as the industry leader in B2B procurement services! We are determined to build relations within the industry and make ExMyB the ‘go to’ solution for a wide range of clients worldwide in the B2B tech service industry.
We make big deals happen with our value system based on 4 H’s - Hard Work, Honesty, Humility and Headstrong!
Location: Gurgaon (In-Office Only)
- Lead our software engineering organization - manage, coach, and support a team of engineering managers and software engineers.
- Rapidly scale the engineering organization by 1) hiring and retaining exceptional talent and 2) designing organizational structure, processes, systems, and tools to help us scale effectively.
- Establish a world class engineering culture dedicated to craft, quality, speed and impact.
- Define and implement software engineering strategy and methodologies to deliver high quality software solutions on tight schedules in a fast-paced environment.
- Bring a high level of technical expertise, guidance, and decision making to all areas of the product including front end application development, testing/QA, infrastructure, and DevOps.
- Collaborate closely with ExMyB’s product team to define and plan resources against the product roadmap.
- Work closely with the executive leadership team on strategic & quarter planning, including defining OKRs that hold the engineering team accountable for their deliverables.
- Experience: Total 7+ years experience in software engineering with 3+ years of management experience. A very strong plus for candidates who’ve demonstrated success operating at the executive level (VP or higher).
- Education: BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Technical leader: You were a stellar individual contributor in your past with mastery of front end engineering (at least one major framework) and mastery of at least one backend language. Ability to uncover root causes of complex technical problems and provide guidance on solving them, along with experience working across teams and organizations to effect positive engineering outcomes.
- Engineering operator: You have an operator’s mindset and have a track record of shipping products, getting things done, and working in high-growth, product focused organizations.
- Servant leader: You understand what it means to be a servant leader, and thus, are willing to roll up your sleeves to code and do whatever it takes to help your team and your stakeholders succeed.
- Strong communicator: You are effective at written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to succinctly represent complex technical concepts to varied audiences and different levels of leadership.
- Product partner: You possess excellent business & product sensibility along with experience partnering closely with product management to achieve business goals.
- Customer-focused: You understand that value is not driven by tech for tech sake, but rather, tech that drives business & customer value.
- Recruiter: You are a halo hire and a world class recruiter. You’ve demonstrated repeated success in recruiting and retaining world class engineering teams. You will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
What can you expect?
- An agile and collaborative work culture with great ownership opportunities
- Strong ownership expectations
- Working with some of the smartest and lucrative individuals
- Strong ecosystem with cross-industry work possibilities
- An environment driven with the “doer” mindset and high performance
- A shot at building collaborative relations and alliances with key stakeholders
- Working with global entities to offer time and cost efficient solutions
Your Growth at ExMyB
We strongly believe that an individual motivated to constantly learn can grow into a refined professional with hard work and commitment. At ExMyB, we constantly enforce a positive work environment that encourages you to go one step further than what you are and reach your highest potential by exploring and engaging in company relations, collaborations and alliances and allowing you the freedom to explore beyond boundaries.