We are looking for a person who is passionate about marketing and would like to manage multiple social media platforms such as Linkedin, Facebook, Quora, Pinterest and Instagram. This is a great opportunity for an experienced social media enthusiast with a passion for storytelling, community building and creating engaging content. This role includes high ownership and accountability.
- Understand the competitive landscape from the standpoint of strategy and functional capabilities.
- Establish best practices and processes for Storytelling about Product, Brand, and Clients through the social media pages.
- Create original content and work closely with the graphic team to create in-trend content on pages.
- Ensure the brand message reaches the relevant audience at the relevant time through various organic and paid campaigns on various social media platforms.
- Engaging through comments, DMS, story, reels etc.
- Using analytics and insights to track and report on performance, and continually optimise strategy and delivery.
- A strong editorial sense and an understanding of what content works on social media platforms.
- Excellent writing skills and creative flair across copy, imagery and GIF selection.
- Strong written communication and accuracy Experience in building and engaging existing communities as well as reaching out and attracting new ones.
- Experience of using social media analytics to provide evaluation and ideas for solutions, new projects and the bigger picture
- Confidence in presenting new ideas and strategies with an experience of, or an interest in handling influencer relationships from research to outreach and gifting.