We are seeking a qualified sales manager to help keep our revenue engine running through their own skill and the leadership of a team of driven sales representatives. The ideal candidate should have in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. We’re seeking a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and someone with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others. The role demands a leader with a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise, motivate, or replace sales representatives to create and maintain a high-performance sales force.
- Directly lead and support a team of SME Account Executives (about 40 people).
- Developing a sales plan along with preparing forecasts and KPI reporting for the upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Evangelize the product and personally help close valuable deals.
- Mentor team members and teach improved processes in order to enhance staff accomplishments.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally.
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B sales or related fields.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Proficiency in Google suite and other productivity software.
- Degree in engineering, business studies, management, commerce or any related area is preferred.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Experience in successfully working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and communication skills.