We are looking for a person who is passionate about sales and would like to manage its multiple stages. The candidate will help maximise our sales potential with the fast-growing SME sales team and will work with prospects to build business partnerships that enhance the growth of the business. The candidate must be a strong leader, well organized, creative, results-oriented, and quality-minded. This is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of a fast-growing company where your responsibilities will increase exponentially with your ability. The SME Assistant Manager will report and assist the SME Manager.
- Overseeing day to day responsibilities of account executives.
- Build and increase pipeline across the SME market segment.
- Evaluate market needs and trends and build our offerings.
- Contributing to the SME sales strategy and process that results in landing new clients.
- Extensive calling and closing of new deals along with key account ownerships of existing transactions.
- Set daily team and individual objectives and schedules to achieve and exceed company productivity and sales goals.
- Help develop and maintain relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B sales or any related field.
- Good Communication skills (both Hindi and English).
- Degree in engineering, business studies, management, commerce or any other related area is preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Proficiency in Google suite and other productivity softwares.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Experience successfully working in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrate initiative-boldness and flexibility.