We are looking for a person who is a seasoned SEO specialist, a team player who has in-depth domain knowledge, is analytical & a strategic thinker. Our SEO performance is a critical component of our overall digital marketing strategy. This role includes high ownership and accountability of the tasks.
- Driving the SEO strategy to grow organic search traffic that aligns with company’s goals and priorities, execute against SEO roadmap and track performance
- Contribute to building an SEO roadmap to drive organic traffic, engagement, leads and contribute to the pipeline.
- Deliver SEO performance reports that provide actionable insights to company executives.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to optimize content for search.
- Continuously identify new SEO growth opportunities by analyzing existing content architecture, keyword constructs, audits and data/traffic analysis.
- Help optimize our landing page conversions online, including website and other landing pages.
- Optimize the tools and bring best practices to the broader team.
- Utilize data (both quantitative and qualitative) to understand patterns, make decisions, and identify opportunities.
- Deep knowledge of both content and technical search engine optimization and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with SEO tools (e.g., Google Search Console, BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Experience with web optimization for traffic and conversion. Strong understanding of buyer journey and user experience.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams in a dynamic environment to drive SEO programs forward in a highly effective manner.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and work collaboratively
- Creative and resourceful, with a track record of innovating and trying out-of-the-box methods to achieve a goal, even with limited resources.
- Experience gathering and reporting on data and key performance metrics.