- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Strong problem-solving and follow-up skills; must be proactive and take initiative
- Create robust proprietary code and translate business logic into project requirements
- Develop code using development best practices, and an emphasis on security best practices
- Leverage technologies to support business needs to attain high reusability and maintainability of current and newly developed systems
- Work independently on development tasks with minimal supervision
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interfaces
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- A GitHub portfolio/any online portfolio, showcasing your past work and experience.
- Atleast 5 years of hands-on experience developing complex systems.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work in a high ownership and high accountability environment.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- You should be strong in solutioning with hands-on experience in software delivery, through the entire life cycle of software development. Strong problem solving skills with the ability to develop and codify knowledge and provide appropriate technical advice where required.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.