We are looking for a PPC Specialist to run paid marketing campaigns on various digital media such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram, Linkedin and Youtube Ads. This role includes high ownership and accountability.
- End to end campaign management on various platforms primarily Google (From forecasting to executing, monitoring, evaluating and optimizing campaign performance to generate maximum leads).
- Conduct keyword research and optimize the campaigns.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links and strategize the best plan ahead for the business.
- Optimize the ad copy, landing pages for the best lead quality.
- Optimize the campaigns regularly for improving the performance.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Build on an existing level of search engine marketing expertise and develop a reputation for innovation and efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments in search engine marketing, digital marketing as well as consumer behaviour and recommend improvements.
- Implement A/B testing to continuously improve ROI.
- SEM experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google, well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Understands keyword matching, keyword research & optimization.
- Experienced in understanding google analytics & pixel integration.
- Creative copywriting for ads.
- Worked with affiliate ad networks (bonus)
- Understands the campaign data & growth metrics.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Datastudio, GTM, etc.)
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Should be willing to work in a dynamic startup environment.
- The ability to think creatively and work independently in a fast working environment.