We are searching for a visionary, and passionate leader to join our organization. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analyzing existing operations and drawing up improvement plans for sales, providing training to new and existing staff, assisting with recruitment and onboarding, drawing up budgets, liaising with clients and other professionals, networking with relevant stakeholders, and identifying opportunities for growth. You should be able to engage with a wide range of professionals.
The Enterprise Team at ExMyB is one of the major GMV contributors and also gives us an opportunity to work with great clients. For this position, we are looking for a visionary leader who can build an entire team for enterprise selling along with streamlining current processes for the vertical.
- Establish and deliver on a strategy to land new customers with a mutual vision for expansion and expand existing accounts by driving customer success and predictable year over year ARR growth.
- Build and increase the sales pipeline across the Enterprise market segment.
- Capitalize on outbound lead generation.
- Pitch solution to growth stage startups and MNCs
- Directly lead and support the team of Enterprise Executives.
- Contribute to the Enterprise sales strategy and process that results in landing new clients
- Evangelize the product and personally help close valuable deals.
- Help develop and maintain a network of relationships with key stakeholders.
- Developing a sales plan along with preparing forecasts and KPI reporting for the upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Relevant 5-7 years of experience in enterprise selling by maintaining relationships with procurement and sourcing managers, IT managers etc.
- Experience in selling SaaS products is preferred.
- Proven track record of building, negotiating and closing deals by working across all levels at an organisation.
- Graduate in business administration, commerce or any related field. MBA would be preferred.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Excellent written and communication skills.