We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for managing and collection of all the outstanding accounts receivables from clients and customers. In addition, they may be responsible for other aspects of collections, resolve customer billing problems and reduce the amount of accounts receivables. This role includes high ownership and accountability of the tasks and would be a cross-functional role where the individual might work with the sales team as well.
- Monitor accounts on a daily basis.
- Identify outstanding account receivables.
- Investigate the past data for debts and bills.
- Take actions in order to encourage timely payments.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Resolve billing issues.
- Resolve customer credit issues.
- Contact clients and discuss their overdue payments.
- Update account status records.
- Prepare and present reports on collection activities and programs.
- Proven experience of 2+ years as a Collection Specialist or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of billing procedures.
- Knowledge of various collection techniques.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Comfortable working with targets.
- Knowledge of collection laws and regulations.
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with partners.