We are looking for a person to join as an Accountant, the individual will be responsible for managing all the accounts & receivables from clients and customers. In addition, they may be responsible for keeping sanitation and taking care of all the new accounting policies & standards.
- Maintaining & recording all the transactions as well as keeping sanitation around the transaction.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance.
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards, rules, regulations, and systems of internal control.
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
- Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with accounting softwares.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization.
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation.
- Highly detail-oriented.